Stagger 4x4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stagger 4x4

Jeep Club of WV

Stagger HomePortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Channel 23 on the C.B.

There is a new main page and forum in the works. Should be up and running very soon!

My pictures from Iraq

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

My pictures from Iraq Empty
PostSubject: My pictures from Iraq   My pictures from Iraq Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 6:11 pm

Ill say this up front. I know theres not many of us on here and most seem to get along fine but... whether you approve or dissaprove of the war, I dont care. I dont want to hear about how bad of an idea it was, etc. Its America and because of Brave men and women you can think what you want to. Just keep it out of this thread. Smile In the end, support your troops!

I have them all posted over at Jeepforum in a thread. Theres like 5 pages or so.
Jeepforum thread

or

Heres my Photobucket

Just thought some of you may appreciate them and with 9.11 coming up I always try to bump them around the net.

My pictures from Iraq Twintowers.6524227_std
Back to top Go down
banjo2058
banjo2058

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: good pics   My pictures from Iraq Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 6:33 pm

Nice pics man. Now if you could get the smell to come through the pics (if its anything like afghanistan) people would know some of the littles troops have to put up with.
Back to top Go down
jeepchic
Treasurer
Treasurer
jeepchic

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2009-04-08

PostSubject: Re: My pictures from Iraq   My pictures from Iraq Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 8:22 pm

nice pics, i would personally like to thank you all for your service, my husband (old school) was in the army, i have family members there, army, marines, and my son in law in the airforce all over there fighting for the great USA.
Back to top Go down
mwjeep
20+
mwjeep

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-06-11

PostSubject: Re: My pictures from Iraq   My pictures from Iraq Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 8:27 pm

I have a few from "05" I'll find some more later [img]My pictures from Iraq HotelCalifornia[/img]
[img]My pictures from Iraq MeWelding[/img]
[img]My pictures from Iraq Biap[/img]
Thank to all those who have served and to the brave serving now
Back to top Go down
nitrolegend
20+
nitrolegend

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-07-10

PostSubject: Re: My pictures from Iraq   My pictures from Iraq Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 12:20 pm

Having spent 2 tours over there.I have great respect for you all and keep up the good work.You all should be proud and dont let the S.O.Bs back here make you all think any different.I am proud to have served my country and am proud of you all. God keep you all safe and return home safe.The pics brought back memories both good and bad thanks for sharing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My pictures from Iraq   My pictures from Iraq Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My pictures from Iraq
Page 1 of 1