Stagger 4x4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stagger 4x4

Jeep Club of WV

Stagger HomePortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Channel 23 on the C.B.

There is a new main page and forum in the works. Should be up and running very soon!

Strawberry Festival

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WVYJ
Board Member
Board Member
WVYJ

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2009-02-07

Strawberry Festival Empty
PostSubject: Strawberry Festival   Strawberry Festival Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 8:57 pm

Found this on Jeepinwv from jeeperscreepers
I am thinking about trying to put another Jeep show together and have it at the Strawberry Festival in Buckhannon. I talked to the vice president of the car club that puts on the car show tonight and he was all for it. He is going to run it by some of the other members of there club and also speek to the people in charge of the festival about us doing this. If they are willing to let us do it we are going to try and get are own lot and and if Jason ever writes me back we might be able to do the RTI ramp and (maybe) even a small rock garden but this would have to be cleaned up after the show. I told him I would take care of trophies and judging for our stuff. They also already have food, one of those huge boom box trailers, and there going to try and have a dyno machine there for you V8 guys. Also there is car stero competitions for anyone who would want to do this but I think you pay extra for it. Now the only downfall is we will prolly have to pay $10 to there club to enter the show. Also anybody that wants will be able to drive there Jeep through the big parade on saturday. Which I would like to do just to promote the club some. Let me know what you guy's think of the idea and who would prolly try to attend just to give me a number to tell him. If this turns out good we might be able to make this an annual show also. I'd like to see us have more shows through out the summer.
Back to top Go down
Don846
Don846

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Strawberry Festival   Strawberry Festival Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 9:36 pm

Sounds good to me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.stagger4x4.com
bmdiltz
President
President
bmdiltz

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Strawberry Festival   Strawberry Festival Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 5:53 pm

i like the idea. im up for it .
Back to top Go down
http://www.stagger4x4.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strawberry Festival   Strawberry Festival Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strawberry Festival
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stagger 4x4 :: Wrenching :: Tech Talk-
Jump to: