Stagger 4x4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stagger 4x4

Jeep Club of WV

Stagger HomePortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Channel 23 on the C.B.

There is a new main page and forum in the works. Should be up and running very soon!

my vacation starts the 23rd, lets get some runs goin!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Four0Sport
10+
Four0Sport

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-08-01

my vacation starts the 23rd, lets get some runs goin! Empty
PostSubject: my vacation starts the 23rd, lets get some runs goin!   my vacation starts the 23rd, lets get some runs goin! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 11:51 pm

I have the next 2 sundays off if anyone is planning a run. I would be down for some mild trails, nothing too major, it is just an Explorer you know.. haha

I'm actually off the week of the 23-29 so if anyone is doing anything during the week let me know. I wish I woulda been able to make the last meeting, maybe next time.
Back to top Go down
Four0Sport
10+
Four0Sport

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-08-01

PostSubject: Re: my vacation starts the 23rd, lets get some runs goin!   my vacation starts the 23rd, lets get some runs goin! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:56 pm

nothin goin on this Sunday? come on! the weather is spose to be nice. some guys with near stock jeeps on the jeepinwv site were also looking for a nice run. my friends wife wants to try out her 285 cooper stt's and I just want to wheel the Explorer!
Back to top Go down
old school
Vice President
Vice President
old school

Number of posts : 690
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: my vacation starts the 23rd, lets get some runs goin!   my vacation starts the 23rd, lets get some runs goin! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:48 am

Well, you see, there's this thing called "Jeepfest" which sort of consumes our core. We probably wont be back in town til sunday evening and whopped at that. They do let fords park in the general parking area... I know this because last year I took my excursion. There is a chance I can not go. Watch this link and I'll post up later... might have to be a late evening run.
Back to top Go down
http://stagger4x4.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my vacation starts the 23rd, lets get some runs goin!   my vacation starts the 23rd, lets get some runs goin! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my vacation starts the 23rd, lets get some runs goin!
Page 1 of 1