Stagger 4x4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stagger 4x4

Jeep Club of WV

Stagger HomePortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Channel 23 on the C.B.

There is a new main page and forum in the works. Should be up and running very soon!

topic reply notification

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

topic reply notification Empty
PostSubject: topic reply notification   topic reply notification Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 9:56 am

Im getting topic reply notification emails. I have this set to no in the preferences, so why am I still getting them?
Back to top Go down
Vec
Vec

Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: topic reply notification   topic reply notification Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 10:26 am

mykal wrote:
Im getting topic reply notification emails. I have this set to no in the preferences, so why am I still getting them?

change your registered email to a fake one...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: topic reply notification   topic reply notification Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 10:52 am

lol Thats great till I lock myself out.
Back to top Go down
JSinclair
JSinclair

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: topic reply notification   topic reply notification Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:45 am

Yea I'm gettin them too... gettin kinda annoying
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: topic reply notification   topic reply notification Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:27 pm

I reset the settings and saved them. No one has responded to the topic i was getting them for but i haven't received them for this one. So I think it just needs reset.
Back to top Go down
Kansas

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-07-07

PostSubject: Re: topic reply notification   topic reply notification Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:43 pm

ok all you have to do when you get one,k is click the link to go to the topic and at the bottom of the screen right below the arrows for the next page is a "stop watching this topic" click that and bam done
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: topic reply notification   topic reply notification Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:47 pm

Thanks but the problem is that I never subscribed to the topic. It automatically signed me up.
Back to top Go down
Kansas

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-07-07

PostSubject: Re: topic reply notification   topic reply notification Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 1:05 pm

if you reply to it yeah it does, as soon as you write on one and it does the "your message has been p osted" then goes back into the message you should be able to click the stop watching this topic at the bottom
Back to top Go down
JSinclair
JSinclair

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: topic reply notification   topic reply notification Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 1:46 pm

got it.. thanks kansas, solved my problems
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: topic reply notification   topic reply notification Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 2:15 pm

resetting my permission stopped it from auto watching.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: topic reply notification   topic reply notification Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

topic reply notification
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stagger 4x4 :: Forum Questions-
Jump to: