Stagger 4x4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stagger 4x4

Jeep Club of WV

Stagger HomePortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Channel 23 on the C.B.

There is a new main page and forum in the works. Should be up and running very soon!

Poker Run Good Job!

Go down 
+2
mwjeep
irishjeeper
6 posters
AuthorMessage
irishjeeper
Board Member
Board Member
irishjeeper

Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Poker Run Good Job! Empty
PostSubject: Poker Run Good Job!   Poker Run Good Job! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 1:23 am

Ok even though I was late and didnt ride I personally still had a great time, sorry that alot of you all had left before Jeremy Biller and Darren got the guitars out and started to play, It was a hoot to say the very least.
Who knew Biller could Rap, lol and kept it going for over a minute at least.

The food was great, sorry we didnt get the corn hole game out.
Horse shoes was fun even if my arm was hurting, sorry Darren I did my best, Brian you sir are very talented to ring a horseshoe on a tree branch.

I personaly got home at 1AM Look forward to next event and maybe I can participate.

Last, I would like to thank all who came out for the event, both members and non members, as well as all out sponsers.
Back to top Go down
mwjeep
20+
mwjeep

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Poker Run Good Job!   Poker Run Good Job! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 9:14 am

Thanks everybody who was involved in making the poker run happen, my wife and I had a great time and hope to go on more runs with you guys. Hopefully some of you can come down this way for our deer roast. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
old school
Vice President
Vice President
old school

Number of posts : 690
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Poker Run Good Job!   Poker Run Good Job! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 10:40 am

Glad you could make it, just post your event and we'll see if we can't get a group together.
I have four questions for everybody who was there:
1) Did you have a good time?
2) What would have made it better?
3) Do you plan on attending another Stagger event?
4) Have you told friends/other off-roaders about this event/us?

Our aim was to have a good time, raise some funds, and create an event which can grow and bennefit everyone. Thanks to everybody involved, and based upon your input, I believe it was a success.
Back to top Go down
http://stagger4x4.com
Kansas

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Poker Run Good Job!   Poker Run Good Job! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 11:28 am

Chris and I had a great time! sorry we left early I cant validate leaving my dogs crated longer than 12 hours =( Of course we'll come to another event... and believe it or not when we left we stopped to look at the black jeep up the road and that guy at the dealership is a huge off roader, so told him about the club etc and he may chck out the website... I also talked to a couple of people I work with but they live up in Uniontown they may come at some point couldnt make the poker run tho..

Thanks again it was great!
Back to top Go down
mwjeep
20+
mwjeep

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Poker Run Good Job!   Poker Run Good Job! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 10:17 pm

[
Glad you could make it, just post your event and we'll see if we can't get a group together.
I have four questions for everybody who was there:
1) Did you have a good time?
2) What would have made it better?
3) Do you plan on attending another Stagger event?
4) Have you told friends/other off-roaders about this event/us?

Our aim was to have a good time, raise some funds, and create an event which can grow and bennefit everyone. Thanks to everybody involved, and based upon your input, I believe it was a success.]
1) yes had a great time
2) i thought it was great just to run trails I never ran before it would be cool to run a new trail every year during Poker Run
3)Yes of course I'll be at another event
4)During the run I went on today I told quite a few people about the club and the site
Back to top Go down
old school
Vice President
Vice President
old school

PostSubject: Re: Poker Run Good Job!   Poker Run Good Job! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 10:43 pm

thanks for the input, and the word. Hope they check out the site. Got some ideas, crazy ones at that. Stuff I've never heard of 4x4 clubs doing. Better keep an eye on us...lol
Back to top Go down
jeepchic
Treasurer
Treasurer
jeepchic

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2009-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Poker Run Good Job!   Poker Run Good Job! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 7:57 am

thanks for spreading the word about us, and glad you had a good time
Back to top Go down
MrsMountaineerCJ
MrsMountaineerCJ

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2009-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Poker Run Good Job!   Poker Run Good Job! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 9:33 am

Kansas wrote:
Chris and I had a great time! sorry we left early I cant validate leaving my dogs crated longer than 12 hours =( Of course we'll come to another event... and believe it or not when we left we stopped to look at the black jeep up the road and that guy at the dealership is a huge off roader, so told him about the club etc and he may chck out the website... I also talked to a couple of people I work with but they live up in Uniontown they may come at some point couldnt make the poker run tho..

Thanks again it was great!

Which dealership are you talking about? Toothman?
Back to top Go down
old school
Vice President
Vice President
old school

PostSubject: Re: Poker Run Good Job!   Poker Run Good Job! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 9:37 am

Naw, they went north........yankees they are. I'd say it was a dealer on 857 somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Kansas

PostSubject: Re: Poker Run Good Job!   Poker Run Good Job! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 10:04 am

its a buy here pay here lot, as you are driving towards motown away from Darrens it is on the right. They happen to have a slick Black 99 Cherokee sport I wanted to look at... it definetly needs bigger tires though :-D
Back to top Go down
MrsMountaineerCJ
MrsMountaineerCJ

PostSubject: Re: Poker Run Good Job!   Poker Run Good Job! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 10:11 am

Oh Ok....the reason I asked was there is a guy that works at Toothman that lives next door to us and has a really nice jeep. Laughing
Back to top Go down
old school
Vice President
Vice President
old school

PostSubject: Re: Poker Run Good Job!   Poker Run Good Job! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 10:41 am

insane98tj on our web site..............last time he was on was in feb. Perhaps you should remind him he has a screen name here and we don't mind mall crawlers poping in from time to time lol. (did I say that out loud?)
Back to top Go down
MrsMountaineerCJ
MrsMountaineerCJ

PostSubject: Re: Poker Run Good Job!   Poker Run Good Job! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 10:45 am

LOL! I have never spoken to him, he just moved in and his poor jeep rarely moves. Maybe I will catch him outside one day.
Back to top Go down
irishjeeper
Board Member
Board Member
irishjeeper

Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Poker Run Good Job!   Poker Run Good Job! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 12:35 pm

Bill I think kansas is talking about the lot that had the TJ you were looking at.
Back to top Go down
old school
Vice President
Vice President
old school

PostSubject: Re: Poker Run Good Job!   Poker Run Good Job! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 12:43 pm

yep, the tj is gone but the cherokee remains. Those are pretty good guys to buy a vehicle from.......... auto outlet I think is the name.
Back to top Go down
Kansas

PostSubject: Re: Poker Run Good Job!   Poker Run Good Job! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 1:12 pm

talked him down $900 in a matter of 2 minutes :-D assuming it is still there in 3 weeks its mine... then I will get bigger tires not an off road vehicle tho sorry guys, need it for commuting purposes
Back to top Go down
old school
Vice President
Vice President
old school

PostSubject: Re: Poker Run Good Job!   Poker Run Good Job! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 1:37 pm

thats what you say now.................he he he
Back to top Go down
Kansas

PostSubject: Re: Poker Run Good Job!   Poker Run Good Job! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 2:14 pm

When I get a new car that will allow long distance travels then it is a possibility but that isnt for atleast a year probably 2
Back to top Go down
old school
Vice President
Vice President
old school

PostSubject: Re: Poker Run Good Job!   Poker Run Good Job! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 2:19 pm

I'm sure they will hold it 4 you with some cash down.
Back to top Go down
Kansas

PostSubject: Re: Poker Run Good Job!   Poker Run Good Job! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 2:20 pm

yeah I am going to give them my Mercury I can probably hold it with that... but I dont want to put my eggs in that one basket just incase something with less than 160k miles comes along... and has a sun roof :-D
Back to top Go down
MrsMountaineerCJ
MrsMountaineerCJ

PostSubject: Re: Poker Run Good Job!   Poker Run Good Job! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 2:49 pm

A sunroof would be nice. Laughing Have you looked at the bulletin board, auto trader, etc?
Back to top Go down
Kansas

PostSubject: Re: Poker Run Good Job!   Poker Run Good Job! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 2:52 pm

yup yup I just cant purchase till my money comes through around the 17th or 24th or so... I found a yellow 96 I LOVE but dont want her to hold it for me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poker Run Good Job!   Poker Run Good Job! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poker Run Good Job!
Page 1 of 1