Stagger 4x4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stagger 4x4

Jeep Club of WV

Stagger HomePortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Channel 23 on the C.B.

There is a new main page and forum in the works. Should be up and running very soon!

Alright it's for sale

Go down 
AuthorMessage
old school
Vice President
Vice President
old school

Number of posts : 690
Registration date : 2009-02-07

Alright it's for sale Empty
PostSubject: Alright it's for sale   Alright it's for sale Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 12:20 pm

Those of you who have seen her jeep on the trail know that all it needs is tires and wheels and lookout. Darn thing goes like a tank now and I hate to let it go, but we have found a couple of cj7's we are interested in. She is having another knee operation in a couple of weeks and will need the room and posibly an auto soon. That is the only reason this jeep will leave the family.
New brakes, muffler back, CB, CD, cowl seal, bearings-seals-ujoints throughout the front end, Low geared T-18, shortened shaft with new ujoints, new coil and mod, new steering bushing, centech wiring harness, practically new top and doors, 258 (ofcourse), brush guard, Lockout hubs (may stay depending on the seven), fiberglass body, 2nd owner florida jeep so the frame is spotless, on and on.
What this jeep needs someday: matching wheels and tires. The a/t 31's on it are new but don't match. Front mount is rusty.
I was going to do a yj power brake conversion this week unless somebody stops me.......price goes up just alittle with that.
I think it's worth every bit of $4000
Alright it's for sale Jeeps002
Alright it's for sale Jeeps003
Alright it's for sale Randompics032
Alright it's for sale 6709jeepshow031-1
Alright it's for sale Jeepsandotherstuff030
Alright it's for sale Jeepsandotherstuff047
Alright it's for sale Jeepsandotherstuff058
Alright it's for sale Jeepsandotherstuff063
Alright it's for sale Morejeeppics003
That's all
Back to top Go down