Stagger 4x4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stagger 4x4

Jeep Club of WV

Stagger HomePortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Channel 23 on the C.B.

There is a new main page and forum in the works. Should be up and running very soon!

HCOR meet and greet may 2nd

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
old school
Vice President
Vice President
old school

Number of posts : 690
Registration date : 2009-02-07

HCOR meet and greet may 2nd Empty
PostSubject: HCOR meet and greet may 2nd   HCOR meet and greet may 2nd Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:18 pm

I will post HCOR and let them know that it looks like 4 members with a guest each are planning to attend, weather permitting. looks like me, darren, justin, sean, and chris are going. If anybody else wants to go........ post up here. I don't think any of us are camping.
Back to top Go down
http://stagger4x4.com
crispy
crispy

Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2009-04-05

PostSubject: Re: HCOR meet and greet may 2nd   HCOR meet and greet may 2nd Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 9:27 pm

Bill, did you say this was a barbeque/cook-out kinda thing too? If so, is anyone going to bring a dish? I'm in for sure on Saturday.
Back to top Go down
old school
Vice President
Vice President
old school

PostSubject: Re: HCOR meet and greet may 2nd   HCOR meet and greet may 2nd Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 11:12 pm

just checked thier site and they r thinkin about moving it back a week....weather 60% rain. keep an eye on us, we might find some filler. Perhaps a run near belington?
Back to top Go down
old school
Vice President
Vice President
old school

PostSubject: Re: HCOR meet and greet may 2nd   HCOR meet and greet may 2nd Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 6:38 am

I just told HCOR we were gonna call it a wash. I think some people are gonna declare it a wrench day. I need to do the same, but would really like to run down to belington area sunday. Reagers will be open tomorrow and we can start making our rock guards and such. Anybody in? Also, I think I'm gonna give my kayak a workout tomorrow morning. If any of you guys wanta see what that's about, come along, it's very close by.
Back to top Go down
WVYJ
Board Member
Board Member
WVYJ

Number of posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: HCOR meet and greet may 2nd   HCOR meet and greet may 2nd Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 7:10 pm

souldn't we be calling rock guards tree sliders in this great state
Back to top Go down
irishjeeper
Board Member
Board Member
irishjeeper

Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: HCOR meet and greet may 2nd   HCOR meet and greet may 2nd Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 8:45 pm

I call them rock glider tree slider's lol.
Back to top Go down
old school
Vice President
Vice President
old school

PostSubject: Re: HCOR meet and greet may 2nd   HCOR meet and greet may 2nd Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 10:34 am

HCOR pushed thier meet and greet back a week. So we'll be wrenching today at darrens and prob take a test run sometime. Gonna run down toward belington tomorrow morning if anyone is interested. Found a bunch of co roads that are impassable..........bout 10 miles worth. I,m gonna go have a look. Anybody with me?
Back to top Go down
crispy
crispy

PostSubject: Re: HCOR meet and greet may 2nd   HCOR meet and greet may 2nd Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 9:24 am

Is anyone planning on attending this ride tomorrow, if its still on that is? I haven't seen anyone post here that anyone was still going since it was pushed. Just wondering.
Back to top Go down
crispy
crispy

PostSubject: Re: HCOR meet and greet may 2nd   HCOR meet and greet may 2nd Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 9:39 am

Seeing how its Sunday, I'll take that as a big negatory on the HCOR ride. Next Sunday at Shiloh it is... Roger, out.
Back to top Go down
old school
Vice President
Vice President
old school

PostSubject: Re: HCOR meet and greet may 2nd   HCOR meet and greet may 2nd Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 4:58 pm

Sorry, got wrapped up in all the things not jeep........yuck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HCOR meet and greet may 2nd   HCOR meet and greet may 2nd Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HCOR meet and greet may 2nd
Page 1 of 1