Stagger 4x4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stagger 4x4

Jeep Club of WV

Stagger HomePortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Channel 23 on the C.B.

There is a new main page and forum in the works. Should be up and running very soon!

Just got my Smittybuilt Fender Flares

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jbiller79
jbiller79

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-02-23

Just got my Smittybuilt Fender Flares Empty
PostSubject: Just got my Smittybuilt Fender Flares   Just got my Smittybuilt Fender Flares Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 4:13 pm

Anyone ever installed these things before. They look pretty easy but some of the bolts look very difficult to get to. Any helpful hints would be appreciated.

Jeremy
Back to top Go down
http://www.stagger4x4.com
WVYJ
Board Member
Board Member
WVYJ

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Just got my Smittybuilt Fender Flares   Just got my Smittybuilt Fender Flares Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 7:08 pm

no help but show us some pics when done
Back to top Go down
McJuice
Board Member
Board Member
McJuice

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2009-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Just got my Smittybuilt Fender Flares   Just got my Smittybuilt Fender Flares Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 8:10 pm

on a tj there really easy just takes some time, u will have to take out ur rear plastic fender wells to get to most of ur bolts and plastic nuts
Back to top Go down
darren9975
Membership Director
Membership Director
darren9975

Number of posts : 424
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Just got my Smittybuilt Fender Flares   Just got my Smittybuilt Fender Flares Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 8:57 pm

They should be a direct bolt on. Look on the inside of you fenders you should see the bolt/screws, they are probably 1/4" heads. Unscrew them .... rinse and repeat.. If you need help call me. and when are you gonna go jeepin with us?
Back to top Go down
jbiller79
jbiller79

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Just got my Smittybuilt Fender Flares   Just got my Smittybuilt Fender Flares Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:06 am

Well I am gonna go as soon as possible. I have a wedding tis Saturday but maybe can go on Sunday if anyone wants to. I dont know though after seeing the pictures of Bill I dont think I am ready for that! haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just got my Smittybuilt Fender Flares   Just got my Smittybuilt Fender Flares Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just got my Smittybuilt Fender Flares
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stagger 4x4 :: Wrenching :: Tech Talk-
Jump to: